Gàradh a’ Bhàgh a’ Tuath is a horticultural-based project offering a range of facilities to the community of the beautiful Island of Barra and its neighbouring Islands. We grow and sell local produce whilst helping people with special needs and reducing the carbon footprint of the local area. We love working on projects that improve the environment and health of the area through a range of activities including community gardening and conservation.
• Volunteering Opportunities
• Training and Development Opportunities
• Traditional Crafts including drystone-walling
• Gardening facility for a range of community service providers
• Sustainable plant and vegetable source for local growers